7 items found
- This morning’s 6.16am TransPennine Express (TPE) service from Edinburgh became the first passenger train to stop at Reston in more than 50 years
- TPE’s Nova 1 (802212) now carries the name St Abb’s Head to cement links to the local community
- Matthew Golton, Managing Director of TransPennine Express called the arrival of the first service a landmark moment for Reston and TPE
- Transport Minister, Jenny Gilruth MSP, who travelled on one of the first TPE services into the new station said that the investment will change the lives of the people of Reston for the better
Customers in the North East can now benefit from a new rail link between Saltburn and Manchester Airport, providing direct travel between cities including York, Leeds and Manchester.
- Reston Station in the Scottish Borders is set to re-open on Monday 23 May
- The 6.16am TransPennine Express (TPE) service from Edinburgh will be the first passenger train to stop at Reston in more than 50 years
- Since December’s timetable change, more than 117,000 customers have taken advantage of the TPE’s Edinburgh to Newcastle stopping service, which has connected communities across in the Scottish Borders and Northumberland
TransPennine Express to introduce more services and boost connectivity between Edinburgh and Newcastle
TransPennine Express (TPE) is set to increase services between Edinburgh and Newcastle this month, as well as improving connectivity for communities in East Lothian, the Scottish Borders and Northumberland.
TransPennine Express (TPE) is set to increase the number of trains running between Scarborough, York and Manchester Victoria/Liverpool Lime Street this month, just in time for the festive season.
TransPennine Express (TPE) is now seeking views on the proposals, which if approved, would mean a change to current Hull Paragon to Manchester Piccadilly and Scarborough to Liverpool Lime Street services.
Train operator TransPennine Express (TPE) has announced additional weekend services on its Anglo-Scottish route to help get attendees to and from the COP26 summit in Glasgow.